NEW, UPDATED BEER TRAIL PASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AUGUST 1st at the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Festival!
We are entering in to the new golden age of brewing here in Maine. New Maine breweries are opening up faster than we can update and print our Maine Beer Trail passes, so be sure to note the additional breweries listed below that are also part of the trail though not yet on the Beer Trail Passports. We’ll be aiming to update these beer trail passes August 1st, 2014. In the meantime, download and print your copy of the current Maine Beer Trail here and make a list of all the new breweries below. Cheers!
Click here to download a printable version of the
(updated October 2013)
Established in 2009, the Maine Beer Trail spotlights the high quality and creative diversity of fresh, hand-crafted, Maine-made beer. The purpose of the Trail is to give visitors a unique way to enjoy the vibrant micro and craft brewing industry found throughout the state. The Maine Beer Trail is an easy to follow brochure that can be used throughout the state to find nearby pubs and breweries. Hit the Maine Beer Trail and get rewarded!
Note – as of July 2014 there are THIRTEEN additions to the Beer Trail and you are welcome and encouraged to visit them as well, check brewery info for open hours:
- Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company and Pub, 570 Main Street, Bangor, ME
- SoMe Brewing Company, 1 York Street Unit 3 York, ME
- Foundation Brewing Company, 1 Industrial Way #5, Portland, ME
- Banded Horn Brewing Company, Building 13-W, 32 Main St. Biddeford, ME
- Gneiss Beer: 94 Patterson Rd, Limerick, ME
- Bigelow Brewing Company, 473 Bigelow Hill Road, Skowhegan, ME
- Bissell Brothers Brewing Co., One Industrial Way, Suite 3, Portland, ME
- Lively Brewing Co. at Ebenezer’s Pub, 112 Pleasant Street, Brunswick, ME
- Pennesseewassee Brewing Co., 458 Plains Road, Harrison, ME
- Austin Street Brewery, 1 Industrial Way #8, Portland, ME
- Tributary Brewing Company, 10 Shapeleigh Road, Kittery, ME (opening soon)
- Strong Brewing Company, Old Rope Ferry Rd., Sedgwick, ME
- Square Tail Brewing Company, 22 Mill Lane, Amherst, ME (opening soon)