The Maine Brewers’ Guild hosts a number of events throughout the year. This page will feature information on events that are open to the public.
Mark your calendars for our key events in 2017 and check back here for tickets and more info as it becomes available.
- Friday, March 31, 2017: The New England Brew Summit – a B2B Technical Conference for professional brewers and allied industry professionals to network, learn, and connect. The event will take place on the campus of the University of Southern Maine in Portland. FMI: www.nebrewsummit.com
- Saturday, July 29, 2017: Summer Session: The Maine Brewers’s Guild Summer Beer Festival. Maine’s biggest beer festival of the year – See below and check back here and on our Facebook page for more info and tickets.
DETAILS for our July 29, 2017 Summer Session Beer Festival:
- WHO: Maine Brewers and Guest Breweries in support of the Maine Brewers’ Guild
- WHAT: The biggest and best brewfest in Maine will be back to Thompson’s Point for our annual celebration of Maine’s craft beer community and the ultimate summer afternoon on Maine’s waterfront.
- WHEN: Saturday, July 29th, 2017
- WHERE: Thompson’s Pt, Portland, ME
- WHY: To promote the Maine craft beer community, celebrate our incredible offering of Maine-brewed beer, and raise funds for the Guild. Plus, we know how to create the best festivals: From world-class beer from world-class breweries, to live music, plus plenty of space at the venue to spread out, a variety of delicious food from local food trucks, this will be the biggest and best brewfest in Maine. Summer Session is Maine’s premier craft beer event. Virtually every brewery in Maine along with their invited (out-of-state brewery) guests will be there. Have a question about the event? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org