We’re hosting a few fun events this fall/winter, and also want to let craft beer fans know about some other happenings around the state – keep an eye on the Guild Facebook page and this website for more info!
- October 15-21 – Greater Bangor Beer Week: Series of events around town throughout the week, hosted and organized by the Greater Bangor Convention and Visitors Bureau. FMI: https://www.facebook.com/events/110616182954237/
- November 4th – Winter Session Beer Festival at Thompson’s Pt in Portland. 12-4. More info/ tickets on sale in early September. This is our version of our summer beer festival, to take place indoors – 1,000+ tickets.
- November 5th-11th – Portland Beer Week: Series of events around town throughout the week, hosted and organized by local bar/ restaurant owners, brewers, and friends of the craft beer industry. FMI: https://www.facebook.com/PortlandBeerWeek/
- November 6th – Pro-Am Competition – A ticketed event at Salvage BBQ offering attendees the chance to try beers created by pairing local homebrewers and professional brewers. Featuring Portland-based breweries. Organized by the Mashing Maineiacs Homebrew Club, benefitting the Maine Brewers’ Guild. 100+ tickets
- November (exact date TBD) – 4th Annual ‘Freshmen Orientation’ – small format event featuring all of Maine’s newest brewers in a round-robin style format. Tickets and more info to come out in early September. Very limited tickets, about 150 tickets. FMI: http://mainebrewersguild.org/events-2/freshmen-orientation/